LinkedIn is not Facebook so Please Think Twice About Your Updates
To me, LinkedIn is a professional network / contact management arena and if you are using it to supply graphics of “what word do you see first” or “enter your email in the comment box and your direct contact list will grow by 100x”, well … you’ve lost the plot on the importance of what a business network is all about.
But it’s also what I might refer to as a ‘digital discipline’ strategy of mine.
PS. If you’re going to post a graphic (or get sucked into the idiotic hope of a larger email network by playing along) you might want to try a function known as ‘spell check’.
- To Really Drive Enterprise 2.0 Forward We Need A Behaviour Change
- Social Net-Work-Life Balance
- My Views on Learnist, the latest ‘social learning’ venture
- Social Media is not Social Learning
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference: it’s about people to people
- Should Companies Allow Facebook at Work?
- The ‘Empire Avenue’ Strikes Back
- Micro-blogging can help build your organisational culture