LinkedIn is not Facebook so Please Think Twice About Your Updates
To me, LinkedIn is a professional network / contact management arena and if you are using it to supply graphics of “what word do you see first” or “enter your email in the comment box and your direct contact list will grow by 100x”, well … you’ve lost the plot on the importance of what a business network is all about.
But it’s also what I might refer to as a ‘digital discipline’ strategy of mine.
PS. If you’re going to post a graphic (or get sucked into the idiotic hope of a larger email network by playing along) you might want to try a function known as ‘spell check’.
- Why Don’t You Have an Internal YouTube Video Sharing Service?
- Micro-Blogging is Good for Leadership, Good for Your Culture
- A Review of SAP Jam
- Tweet Kings & Pretty Things (aka Micro-Blogging Habits)
- Micro-blogging can help build your organisational culture
- 5 Use Cases for a Corporate YouTube in Organizations
- The ‘Empire Avenue’ Strikes Back
- Should Employees Schedule Time To Be Social?