Flat Army: Chapter 8 Overview
The title of Chapter 8 is “The Collaborative Leader Action Model”
This 91 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 8 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
To become more collaborative, it’s my belief leaders of any ilk have to rethink their daily model of interaction. The Collaborative Leader Action Model — or CLAM for short — provides not only the method in which to do this, it provides examples of it being successfully utilized. Click the video to find out more about the CLAM.
[vimeo id=”60229433″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Flat Army Book Excerpt: Organizational Learned Helplessness
- Flat Army on the Back of a (Digital) Napkin
- Flat Army: Chapter 3 Overview
- Flat Army: Afterword Overview
- Employees Have Become So Busy They Have Given Up On Learning
- I’m Showing My Work … My Next Book Is Postponed
- Book Review: Winners Take All
- WHY I Wrote Flat Army: The Flat Army Golden Circle