Flat Army: Chapter 8 Overview
The title of Chapter 8 is “The Collaborative Leader Action Model”
This 91 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 8 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
To become more collaborative, it’s my belief leaders of any ilk have to rethink their daily model of interaction. The Collaborative Leader Action Model — or CLAM for short — provides not only the method in which to do this, it provides examples of it being successfully utilized. Click the video to find out more about the CLAM.
[vimeo id=”60229433″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Download Chapter 1 of "The Purpose Effect" For Free
- Visual Depiction of a Connected and Engaged Organization
- Now Available: Paperback Versions of FLAT ARMY and THE PURPOSE EFFECT
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview
- Flat Army Dedication
- Steve Denning Nails It on Forbes: Paradigm Shift in Leadership and Management
- What Should The Title Of My Next Book Be?
- In Answer To Your Questions About FLAT ARMY