Flat Army: Chapter 7 Overview
The title of Chapter 7 is “The Participative Leader Framework”
This 86 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 7 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
I think leaders need to become much more participative. (yes, it’s a mouth-full, but it’s important) I’ve devised a model called PLF – Participative Leader Framework – that depicts how one can become more participative. It has to do with networks, consumption, contribution and CARE. Click the video to find out more.
[vimeo id=”59769197″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Three Strategies To Improve Your Creative Thinking
- The Graphic That Started My Journey Researching Purpose Three Years Ago
- Announcing the Full Book Cover Jacket of Flat Army
- The Critical Importance Of Being Focused With High Energy
- 4-Minute Video Overview of OPEN to THINK
- Rotman Management Magazine Interview
- When Death Stares At You, Hinting Your Career Was A Scam
- The Link Between Creative Thinking And Your Time