Flat Army: Chapter 7 Overview
The title of Chapter 7 is “The Participative Leader Framework”
This 86 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 7 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
I think leaders need to become much more participative. (yes, it’s a mouth-full, but it’s important) I’ve devised a model called PLF – Participative Leader Framework – that depicts how one can become more participative. It has to do with networks, consumption, contribution and CARE. Click the video to find out more.
[vimeo id=”59769197″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- The ABC’s of Collaboration
- Coaching Should Be An Expectation Of All Connected Leaders
- Now Available: Paperback Versions of FLAT ARMY and THE PURPOSE EFFECT
- The Simple Act of Trusting
- When Breath Becomes Air: Required Reading For People Seeking Purpose
- A Personal Message of Thanks
- My Definition of Work and an Update on Book Two
- The Three-Legged Stool Of Any Leaders Authentic Purview