Flat Army: Chapter 7 Overview
The title of Chapter 7 is “The Participative Leader Framework”
This 86 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 7 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
I think leaders need to become much more participative. (yes, it’s a mouth-full, but it’s important) I’ve devised a model called PLF – Participative Leader Framework – that depicts how one can become more participative. It has to do with networks, consumption, contribution and CARE. Click the video to find out more.
[vimeo id=”59769197″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- The Purpose Effect Scorecard
- The Electrocardiogram of Purpose
- A Shared Letter to Heritage Minister Mélanie Joly
- Flat Army Book Trailer (one minute)
- Book Review: Friend of a Friend
- That Decision Is Above My Pay-Grade
- The Flat Army Interview with Dan Pontefract’s Three Young Children
- Flat Army: Afterword Overview