Flat Army: Chapter 6 Overview
The title of Chapter 6 is “Beyond the Connected Leader”
This 91 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 6 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Building off of Chapter 4 (Becoming a Connected Leader) and Chapter 5 (Being a Connected Leader), Chapter 6 concludes the connected leader trilogy by introducing five more attributes that help you to go “Beyond the Connected Leader”. Watch the video to find out what those five attributes are.
[vimeo id=”59316883″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
- When Breath Becomes Air: Required Reading For People Seeking Purpose
- Calling Frederic Laloux Of Reinventing Organizations
- Lo-Tech Talk #4: The Sweet Spot of Purpose
- Book Review: Originals by Adam Grant
- When Euan and Dan Keynote Together at #HRtecheurope
- Whose Job Is Leadership, Anyway?
- Book Excerpt: The Purpose Effect