Flat Army: Chapter 3 Overview
The title of Chapter 3 is “The Connected Leader”
This 77 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 3 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
What does the Arc de Triomphe and General Sherman have to do with being a Connected Leader? Hmmm.
- WHY I Wrote Flat Army: The Flat Army Golden Circle
- Calling Frederic Laloux Of Reinventing Organizations
- I Wrote a 90,000 Word Book Entirely in Evernote
- Flat Army: Chapter 10 Overview
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
- The Purpose Effect Book Endorsers
- The Critical Importance Of Being Focused With High Energy