Flat Army: Chapter 3 Overview
The title of Chapter 3 is “The Connected Leader”
This 77 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 3 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
What does the Arc de Triomphe and General Sherman have to do with being a Connected Leader? Hmmm.
- My Employee Engagement Advice to a Stranger
- Pervasive Learning Graphic from Flat Army
- Flat Army: Chapter 1 Overview
- In Answer To Your Questions About FLAT ARMY
- Flat Army Dedication
- Don’t Be a FOOL: Fear of Open Leadership
- The Graphic That Started My Journey Researching Purpose Three Years Ago
- Rethinking the Work of Leadership