Flat Army: Chapter 3 Overview
The title of Chapter 3 is “The Connected Leader”
This 77 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 3 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
What does the Arc de Triomphe and General Sherman have to do with being a Connected Leader? Hmmm.
- Book Review: Friend of a Friend
- Book Review of WORK RULES: Insights From Inside Google
- Three Tough Questions Answered About Purpose
- I’m Showing My Work … My Next Book Is Postponed
- Win 1 Of 5 Signed Copies Of OPEN TO THINK
- The Corporate World’s Worst Phrase: Do More With Less
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- The Link Between Creative Thinking And Your Time