Flat Army: Chapter 11 Overview
The title of Chapter 11 is “Flat Army in Action”
This 90 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 11 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
There are some organizations that are already ‘Flat Army’ in nature, and there are a few that aren’t. In this chapter, I dissect a few and indicate whether they’re worthy of the Flat Army badge or not.
[vimeo id=”60986275″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Effective Leaders Operate Like This
- Full Book Jacket Cover Released for The Purpose Effect
- Holacracy Is Not The Answer To Your Employee Disengagement Issues
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview
- Flat Army Book Excerpt: Organizational Learned Helplessness
- Did I Just Spam My Entire LinkedIn Network?
- Flat Army: Chapter 5 Overview
- A Whole Lotta Learning And Love