Flat Army: Chapter 10 Overview
The title of Chapter 10 is “Tools, Rules and the Jewels of Being a Flat Army Leader”
This 94 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 10 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Collaborative technologies should not be frowned upon as a Flat Army leader. In fact, they should be endorsed and heavily utilized. I describe three brackets of tools (Converse, Content and Context) to aid in the Flat Army quest.
[vimeo id=”60983683″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Flat Army: Chapter 9 Overview
- I Don’t Do Golf
- Steve Denning Nails It on Forbes: Paradigm Shift in Leadership and Management
- Why I Wrote “The Purpose Effect” Book
- Flat Army Book Trailer (one minute)
- The Purpose Effect Scorecard
- WHY I Wrote Flat Army: The Flat Army Golden Circle
- The Critical Importance Of Being Focused With High Energy