Flat Army: Chapter 10 Overview
The title of Chapter 10 is “Tools, Rules and the Jewels of Being a Flat Army Leader”
This 94 second video snippet sees me (Dan Pontefract) describe the background to Chapter 10 of the book Flat Army: Creating a Connected and Engaged Organization.
Collaborative technologies should not be frowned upon as a Flat Army leader. In fact, they should be endorsed and heavily utilized. I describe three brackets of tools (Converse, Content and Context) to aid in the Flat Army quest.
[vimeo id=”60983683″ width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
- Book Excerpt: The Purpose Effect
- And The Winners Of A Free Book Are …
- Book Review: Originals by Adam Grant
- Announcing the Front Cover of Flat Army
- Distractedness Is Quickly Becoming The Organization’s Top Issue
- Word Cloud: OPEN TO THINK
- Don’t Be a FOOL: Fear of Open Leadership
- Now Available: Paperback Versions of FLAT ARMY and THE PURPOSE EFFECT