By all means, follow me on Twitter … if you’re interested in the following:
What I don’t tweet about:
- what I had for breakfast
- when I’m ticked off at family or friends
- why Manchester United is glorious and Chelsea is demonic
- where I’m currently cycling on my bike
- who my favourite university chum is, and why
- the whereabouts of my pets
In summary, I believe Twitter is a social learning tool, and what I share relates to what I’m professionally passionate about. (ie. open leadership, technologies — particularly social technologies — as well as connected learning)
Twitter to me is a Ralph Waldo Emerson quote:
How casually & unobservedly we make all our most valued acquaintances.
On the other hand, if you do want to get to know me in a social way, then perhaps we can become friends somehow and you’ll be exposed to those types of off-the-cuff updates on Facebook.