You Can Now Pre-Order OPEN to THINK, Dan Pontefract’s Next Book, Releasing September 11
I am excited, delighted and proud to let you know my third book is now available for pre-orders.
OPEN to THINK: Slow Down, Think Creatively, and Make Better Decisions.
It releases on September 11, 2018.
More details can be found on the OPEN to THINK book site, including all sorts of special offers such as:
- Early access to a long-form essay referencing OPEN to THINK
- Free copies of my first two books: THE PURPOSE EFFECT and FLAT ARMY
- Free OPEN to THINK coaching session or live webcast
- Two chances for a free keynote!
To pre-order, visit the following:
I’ve also unleashed a short two-minute whiteboard animation to roll out the book’s background and front cover.
- My Latest TED: We Are Losing The Ability To Think
- Flat Army: Chapter 12 Overview
- A Shared Letter to Heritage Minister Mélanie Joly
- Three Strategies To Improve Your Creative Thinking
- Why I Wrote “The Purpose Effect” Book
- Book Review: WORK RULES: Insights From Inside Google
- The Hierarchy of Education
- I Wrote a 90,000 Word Book Entirely in Evernote