A 72,000 Word Cloud
On May 10, 2016, my next book, “The Purpose Effect: Building Meaning in Yourself, Your Role and Your Organization” is finally released. (pre-order here)
The book is roughly 72,000 words in length. Below is what it looks like as a word cloud. (A word cloud is an image composed of words used in a particular text or subject, in which the size of each word indicates its frequency or importance.)
For more information about the book, please visit the book micro-site.
- The Simple Act of Trusting
- Word Cloud: OPEN TO THINK
- The Purpose Effect Book Endorsers
- Flat Army: Chapter 2 Overview
- Wordle Graphic of Flat Army
- STRETCH Is An Excellent Book To Help You With Tomorrow’s Workplace
- The Graphic That Started My Journey Researching Purpose Three Years Ago
- Technology Was Supposed To Save Us. It Hasn’t.